All orders ship via UPS.
- Orders ship on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday ONLY.
- Orders placed after 11 am, EST on Wednesday thru Sunday will ship on the following Monday.
- Orders placed Monday will ship Tuesday.
- Orders placed on Tuesday will ship Wednesday.
- Super Bakery cannot ship internationally.
- Super Bakery cannot ship to an APO/FPO.
- Super Bakery cannot ship to a PO BOX.
- Product will be left at front door or garage if no one is available to receive the package.
- Available delivery options are: Ground, 2nd Day Air, Overnight. Ground is the most cost effective option when it is an available option. The Ground shipping option is not available for all zip codes due to transit time.
- Delay in delivery due to incomplete or incorrect address, including but not limited to, missing apartment #, incorrect zip code, may result in damaged or unusable product. Super Bakery will not be liable for charges incurred. Refunds will not be issued for this reason. Refunds will only be issued to the card used to make the purchase. Refunds will never be issued in check or cash.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with issues and we will do our best to resolve issues within a timely manner.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Superbakery.com Gather?
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Superbakery.com.
- Mobile: We may receive information about your location and your mobile device including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
What About Cookies?
Does Superbakery.com Share the Information It Receives?
NO, Not ever.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Are Children Allowed to Use Superbakery.com?
Superbakery.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults for people of all ages. If you are under 18, you may use Superbakery.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Does Super Bakery have a return policy?
Super Bakery does not accept returns. This is clearly stated on the items listed in the online store.